Sunday, April 24, 2011

Noticing A Trend?

My second post was 2/24, my third 3/24, and today it is 4/24. I promise that my crazy little mind did not orchestrate this to work this way. It just happened by chance. Weird though, I will admit.

After Declan's blessing on 3/6 I went searching for my camera cord to post pictures and alas, 'twas nowhere to be found. I called my mom to see if anyone in their two vehicles had packed it up on accident with any of the electronics they brought (the 6 of them had been accompanied by 4 laptops and an iPad . . . it's just easier not to ask :) ). After searching I was told they didn't have it. Bryan and I disagree on what really happened in the case of the missing cord because, of course, he thinks I just lost it (like I decided to drive around with it and left it elsewhere . . . uuhhh, no) and I will fight to the death that it was snatched from right under my nose! Out right thievery!

Buuuuut anyway . . .

Due to the missing camera cord, I have had no way to post pictures. I finally broke down this week and purchased a card reader and have now decided to bore you with my words and delight you with pictures of the Little Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment