The blessing was great and Bryan did a beautiful job. Declan was a gem and perfectly quiet. Of course, Little Man doesn't stay quiet for long and shortly after his blessing he ripped a nice one. Of course he soaked through his perfectly white outfit and the change of clothes I had with me were NOT cute.
Since we weren't able to get any pictures with him in his blessing outfit we put it back on him the next day (it had been restored to it's previous whiteness) and I made Bryan (it was like pulling teeth) dress up again to get pictures done. We got quite a few nice ones and right before I was moving him into one more pose to get pictures, he blew out again. This time was even worse, if that's possible. Again, the outfit was cleaned to make it bright but I will never put it on him again. I'm just asking for trouble if I do.
Even with the two diaper malfunctions it was a fantastic weekend. We were so happy to have to many family members and friends be there for Declan on his big day.
No comments:
Post a Comment