Sunday, April 24, 2011

Random

And to wrap it all up for the night, I'm just going to put a hodgepodge of pictures and accompanying details. I promise I will try to get better at this and provide a read-worth blog instead of a jumbled up mess!





In the hotel in Utah hanging out with Grandma Ricker before she has surgery on her brain . . . we were grateful to find there was a reason for her craziness. Better there be a reason than not be. :)


Umm . . . not sure why this isn't facing the right way but I like it so it stays. This was St. Patty's day and the day of the surgery. He was Grandma Ricker's Irish luck charm . . . and it worked. All is well with the brain.


After leaving SLC, we spent some time with Hope. I think Macie is a spitting image of Hope. It's just amazing to me.


And after leaving Hope, we went to Grace. Here Dec and Jorie finally got to meet. Like his cousin Hayden, there is a three day difference in their age, but this time Dec takes the lead. He's sandwiched by the two of them. I love it!


Nothing in particular happening in this picture, I just love his face.


My sister Tiffany was married on April 2nd (also my brother Jake's birthday) to Jordan Oakes. We're pretty fond of them both and are thrilled for them.


Four generation picture at Tif's wedding . . . Declan, his mom (me, obviously), his Grandpa Whitaker and his Great Grandma Glenna.


You looking at me? We just bought him his Bumbo and so far it's a hit!


Studly man in his sweet jeans. Can't beat buy one get one free . . . and on clearance items none-the-less!

No comments:

Post a Comment